After two months of scrubbing lol...

Tourney Report 17/12/11

Deck used: T.G. Wind-Up Hand Des

Match 1: V.s Mango, Tour Guide Rabbit Laggia - OXO
Won the die roll.
Game 1: I dropped his whole hand and he top decked dark hole and then next turn guaiba, but due to too much advantage I gained, I still won.

Game 2: He start with Evolzar Dokka. Then Tour Guide of the Underworld into Leviair and Evolzar Laggia next turn.

Game 3: I drop his whole hand.

Match 2: V.s Samuel, Meta-beat - OXO
Won the die roll.
Game 1: I dropped his whole hand.

Game 2: He start the game with Banisher of Radiance and set 3 cards, then next turn summon Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer and both direct attack me and I end phase open Royal Decree. But after a few turns, he activated Mystical Space Typhoon on my decree and then I died from monsters direct attack.

Game 3: I dropped his whole hand.

Match 3: V.s Stark, T.G Junk Doppel - OO
Won the die roll.
Game 1: Dropped his whole hand.

Game 2: Side into Inzektor and cleared his board + dropped his whole hand.

Match 4: V.s Bryan, Inzektor - --
We never fight. But he let me win.

And so I go up top 8 with a "full win" curse.

Top 8: V.s Mango, Tour Guide Rabbit Laggia - OXO
Lose the die roll.
Game 1: He started first but I don't know what happen and he got killed by No.30 Acid Golem of Destruction and Catastor.

Game 2: Dokka...

Game 3: Dropped his whole hand.

Top 4: V.s Kenneth, Rabbit Laggia - OXO
Won the die roll.
Game 1: He lost all his hand.

Game 2: DOKKA!!!!

Game 3: He lost all his hand again.

Finals: V.s Bryan, Inzektor - OO
Won the die roll.
Game 1: I send all his hand to grave.
Game 2: I Trishula-ed him and after that dropped his whole hand.

And so...

I finally won a Daigusta Emeral... After 2 months of scrubbing... lol... Decklist below...



Monsters(26)
1 T.G. Striker
1 Junk Forward
3 Gilasaurus
3 Spell Striker
3 Genex Ally Birdman
3 T.G. Warwolf
1 Gigantes
2 Marauding Captain
3 Wind-up Rat
3 Wind-up Magician
3 Wind-up Hunter

Magics(14)
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Foolish Burial
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Instant Fusion
3 Fossil Dig
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn

0 comments:

Post a Comment