Predicted Banlist

I dun wan to say banned cards LOL cos those cards are the cards that I don't want to be inside...

R1:
Substitoad
Swap Frog
Debris Dragon
Dandylion
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Boundary
Blackwing - Shura the Azure Flame
Pot of Avarice
Infernity Gun
Judgment Dragon
Black Whirlwind
Icarus Attack
Crush Card Virus(How I hope..... Sick of this Beatstick meta...)
Machina Fortress

Other possible cards that the japanese predicted:
Fabled Cerburrel
Stardust Dragon
Dark Grepher

R2:
Mind Crush
Blackwing - Kalut the Moonshadow
Solar Recharge
Solemn Judgment
Fabled Grimro
Machina Gearframe

UnR:
Bottomless Trap Hole
Destiny Draw

2 comments:

agree and disagree I guess...

only thing that matters me are Shura, Avarice, Stardust and Grepher to 1. Solemn to 2, and BTH being up to 3

 

haha... those that matters u one are those u disagree or?

 

Post a Comment