Trishula Tournament Tourney Report 06/06/10

And so, since ytd i got into top 4, i get to represent singapore to go JB fight for a anime fest tourney with trishula as prize oso... And clover needs to rest so today...

Deck used: Infernity

Top 8: Vs. Qian Rui(msian) OXO
I started first and i did hurricane + 3 trishula, 1 goyo otk... And second game i concede after some turns due to a not-so-good hand and proceed to third game and same stunts on my 2nd turn, hurricane + 3 trishula, 1 goyo otk...

Top 4: Vs. Jeff OXX
Finally he took revenge on me... First game he bottomless-ed 2 of my archfiend in 1 turn thus i did an asia format infernity OTK, 2 3k Atk Gishilnodon + 1 Catastor... 2nd game he crow and controlled me third game i drew 3 necromancer he draw 3 crow and i was forced to dark armed him and he almost lose, but becos i wanted to leave my beetle in grave and i did not destroy him, I summon mirage and flipped my 3rd necromancer took back beetle attempting to use priority, mr judge says i cant call out 2 beetle becos i got 3 monsters + beetle on field before releasing... so i got no choice but to synchro catastor, i rfg beetle, he icarus-ed me... And i have no choice but to mirage a necromancer and beetle back but he crow-ed me, then mr. judge frm msia say i can't ss my beetle, so i have no choice but to gun for 2 beetle for beetle rush... He draw shura to kill me in the end...

3rd/4th: Vs. Shifu OO
Decisive arms + top decked mirage. 2nd match hurricane + trishula x3, goyo x1...

Conclusion: 3rd... Got a holo black rose as prize... I think i will pass it to someone else to help me keep... hahaz...

2 comments:

pass me bah, then we go shabu

 

y suddenly comment liao... my tagboard dead make it lively abit ma

 

Post a Comment