Tourney Report 24/11/12 + Decklist

Deck Used:

Match 1: Vs. Calvin, Chaos Dragon - OXO
Game 1: Sangan got eaten by my Guaiba and then xyz into Laggia and then after that got out-farmed by Tenki + Bear.
Game 2: Ate Guaiba but this time I xyz into Dolkka but he had pulsars and stuffs which ended up into a field of Messier 7 + Dark Armed, and I can't clear.
Game 3: Out-farmed by Tenki + Bear

Match 2: Vs. Uziel, Wind-Up - OXO
Game 1: Got out-farmed by Tenki + Bear
Game 2: Magician + Shark
Game 3: Sangan got eaten by my Guaiba and then Laggia and then get out-farmed by Tenki + Bear again.

Match 3: Vs. Nian Jie, Wind-Up - OO
Game 1: Got out-farmed by Tenki + Bear
Game 2: Sided in Vorse Raider which I Tenki it set Deck Devastation Virus, his 6 cards in hand + 2 snowman eater on field got send to grave.

Match 4: Vs. Jonas, Mermail - XOX
Game 1: Undine farms faster than me :(
Game 2: I start the game with farming cards from Dragon Tensu Tenki and Tiger
Game 3: Ate Heavy storm and died
*This game does not matter since we both will still proceed to top 8*

Top 8: Vs. Gavin, Skill Drain Rabbit - OO
I thought its a bad matchup for me, end up after the first bear damage the game state changed
Game 1: I started with Dragon and a set Tensen and ended, he pot for Barbaros, set 4 cards and ended, during my turn I night beam-ed his skill drain, and he chained compulse on my Dragon and then chains skill drain, I chain MST in response. I then summon Dragon and ate a bottomless and ended. During his turn, he summoned another Barbaros and dealt me 3800 before xyz-ing into Hieratic Sun Dragon. Back to my turn, I summon Bear and activated my face-down Tensen, He chained macrocosmos so that I can't send my flaming dance to grave to destroy it. Next I attack Sun Dragon and activate lance to destroy it, searched a Tenki in return and activate it to search for another Bear. From there he got farmed to death with all the face-up flaming dance.
Game 2: He summon a Raioh and a set card, I summon Bear and ate his face down bottomless, set a card and ended. Next he summon Gene warped warwolf to deal me a 3900 damage together with Raioh and ended. I summon Bear attack his rai-oh, activates Tensen and destroy it, sets a Tensu from Bear's effect. Activates Tensu summon Dragon and xyz Tiger and sets Tenki from its effect. Then I activate Tenki for Bear and from there he got out-farmed and died.

Top 4: Vs.  Jonas, Mermail - ???
We shared and I go up to fight

Finals: Vs. Potato, Wind-Up - OXX
Game 1: Tensu Tenki Dragon and stuffs. Started with 8 cards during my first turn
Game 2: He have everything to counter me and I died
Game 3: I sided out 1 Guaiba just during the game. End up the Guaibas are angry with me and I start with 2 and a Vorse Raider.

Results: 2nd

Almost got my duelist set... :( This deck is used by chariot which he won with the score of 7-1, I was bored so I decided to try it out, end up it's consistent and not much bad hands. Lesson learnt: No siding out my beloved guaiba :(

MVP CARD OF THE DAY
This is not to troll, this is the only beast warrior of level 4 DARK and had 1900 attack. Not that 1900 is important but with Tenki, I can search it out and it's attack is 2000 which can be used for a Deck Devastation Virus food.

Decklist below~
--------------------------------------------------------
Deck(40):
Monsters(17):
Brave Fire Fist - Ensho (Monkey) x3
Dark Fire Fist - Yushi (Bear) x3
Minute Fire Fist - Ryushishin (Dragon) x3
Jurrac Guaiba x3
Maxx "C" x2
Effect Veiler x3

Magics(17)
Flaming Dance - Tenki x3
Flaming Dance - Tensu x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Forbidden Lance x3
Night Beam x2
Pot of Duality x2
Book of Moon x1
Monster Reborn x1
Heavy Storm x1

Traps(6)
Flaming Dance - Tensen x3
Solemn Warning x2
Solemn Judgement x1

Extra Deck(15)
Ally of Justice - Catastor x1
Gagaga Cowboy x1
Daigusto Emeral x1
Steelswarm Roach x1
Terror Fang Wolf, Dire Wolf x1
Number 50: Blackship of Corn x1
Charging Fire Fist King - Soko (Tiger) x3
Evolzar Dolkka x1
Evolzar Laggia x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
C Number 39: Utopia Ray x1
Number 16: Shock Master
Evilswarm Ouroboros x1

Side Deck(15):
12 Cards that vs current metas
Vorse Raider x1
Deck Devastation Virus x2

5 comments:

why didnt you run starlight road.

 

Cos most of the time it's a dead card and I dun have anymore space for stardust dragon in extra deck.

 

Have you made any changes to this deck? I've been testing your build extensively since you posted this article and I must say I'm impressed. I am a TCG player and am so stoked for 'Fire Fist' to come out. Great article/report, hopefully you do a lot more!

 

@truth: No I haven't made any changes. I like this build as there are not much consistent issues and old builds that I used always had weird hands unlike this. lol

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Post a Comment