Decklist: Mermail

Deck(40)
Monsters(23)
Atlantean Armed Soldier x2
Atlantean Dragon Riders x3
Atlantean Marksman x3
Deep Sea Diva x3
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness x1
Mermail - Abyssgunde x1
Mermail - Abysslinde x3
Mermail - Abysspike x3
Mermail - Abyssturge x1
Mermail - Megaloabyss x3

Magics(8)
Heavy Storm x1
Mind Control x1
Monster Reborn x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Pot of Duality x1
Salvage x2

Traps(9)
Abyssphere x3
Compulsory Evacuation Device x2
Solemn Warning x2
Torrential Tribute x2

Extra Decks(15)
Ally of Justice Catastor x1
Armory Arm x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Daigusto Phoenix x1
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier x1
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu x1
Gaia Dragoon, the Thunder Charger x1
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth x1
Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
Mermail - Gaioabyss  x1
Number 11: Big Eye x1
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon x1
Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1

There were a few types of mermail during that tournament. Such as Kenneth Koh ( Asia 2nd ) piloting Hanzo Mermail and Wesley ( Worlds 4th ) piloting Genex Mermail with Moulin Glace. Mermail can be made into so many different builds :D

6 comments:

How's Duality working for you? And you don't have Dark Hole in main? Do you miss hole sometimes or wish you would have it, just wondering because a few players play Mermails without and Hole always came in handy for me lol

 

I'm not sure how useful is duality for me haha since I always side it out during game 2 and 3. As for dark hole, I have it in my side deck, but I don't think it's really very important, cos there are alot of defensive mechanisms in this deck such as linde and the spheres. Thus, I haven't meet a situation where I really miss and need a Dark hole.

 

Yeah true, it has many defensive mechanisms, setting sphere is so awesome. Your opponent will always try to mst/heavy and make a Fuu face when they see it's sphere lol.
Reminds me of chaining call of the haunted on dandy or sangan.
What about veilers? I use 2 in my build, necessary?

Kahzel

 

Veiler was in my side deck, I feel this meta, or the start of this meta, there are too many decks that make veiler a deck card, such as dark world, laval, hero and even mirror mermails (because even if you veiler the turge and pike the discarded effect will still activate), so I chose not to main it.

 

Ah ok, alright, let's see how far we can get with our Mermail decks :D

 

sry i meant a make veiler a jank card, typo there haha

 

Post a Comment