Tourney Report 24/07/10

Deck used: Clover BF

Match 1: Vs.Shaun, Perfect Declarer - OXO
Game 1: I shura searched for vayu and ended, during his turn, he special summoned declarer in defense mode. And back to my turn, i book of moon it and he chains its effect by discarding one angel. Then i trishula it by summoning 1 shura, he negate it by discarding a second angel, then i declared 3 dark special summoning dark armed on to the field and successfully destroyed it and next turn synchro brionac discard sirocco and use vayu effect to special summon arms wing and did an all out attack.
Game 2: Declarer + khrystia = gg
Game 3: I my body his declarer and won...

Match 2: Vs. Ball-Snow - OO
I had quite a good hand and won.

Top 16: Vs. Jin Hao - XOX
Tiredness....................................................................................................... Lost the game 1. Game 2 I special summon dark arm and used vayu effect. Then he thought that it was safe to as i got no more dark in grave, i discarded crow, then destroy the monster which was plaguespreader zombie, then i crow the plaguespreader and destroy the backrow and he scooped. Game 3 My impulsiveness caused me to lose. Lesson learnt...

Conclusion: Top 16, out of game...

0 comments:

Post a Comment