Malaysia wif SJC~~ + 2nd May Oversea Tourney Report boohoo =(

So i went Malaysia with Sam and Jess, forming an SJC trio LOL...

We went there early saturday morning becos we waited for some scammer bus which costs RM50 and need to wait for around 7.30 a.m WTF... So day 1 was nth special, just trade cards, found 2 asia sirocco, 2 arms wing, 1 3d armor wing, 1 lone silver(sort of felt like got scammed cos after traded it here, i see almost everyone's album got at least a 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) lolz... oh and oso 4 holy light XD... Lunch and Dinner was some HK restaurant named, You Village whereby u can have infinite refill for Milk tea............ Jess spamming...... Evening my bro came with Wen Long and his bro and then at night go Sam's house bath, form deck, play deck, sleep etc etc...

Day 2 was the tourney, I used Clover BF asia/worlds format to play, although its not perfected yet... lol...

Deck Used: Three-leaf Clover ( lol since its not perfected) BF
Participants: 128
SINGLE ELIMINATION.............................. zzz... hatred format...

Game 1: Vs. Yap,Lucky?? XOO Lucksworn..
Match 1: I died becos of 2 wulf jumped juz nice after I cut his deck and he used solar recharge... 2 wulf + 1 judgment FTW!
Match 2: I used Stardust + Oppression controlled him
Match 3: He made a mistake for letting me pass the Blizzard reviving Gale, thus, I synchro brionac bounce his judgment and attack... He no more life to pay for judgment... Phew, I'm now one of the 64 ppl surviving single eli LOL...

Game 2(top 64): Vs. ??? OXO Machina, wee top 32 now?
Match 1: I brionac him he asked me for priority, i bounce him he chain solemn then i told him cannot reverse liao he set back his solemn, next turn i summon shura atk discard kalut and he died with the solemn face-down.
Match 2: Died by some wrong predictions........
Match 3: He have machina fortress,peacemaker and gearframe in grave and fortress + gearframe face-up on the field, i used system down and controlled him.

Game 3(top 32): Vs. ??? OO Gladiator Beast, aiming for top 16 now!
Match 1: I did some beatdown rush and won.
Match 2: He tried to be greedy waiting for my vayu to ss arms wing out when my field has an armor wing and brionac, so i did a direct atk with those 2 LOL I was too afraid of mirror force so i did not call my arms wing out and he miscalculated and lost next turn.

Game 4(top 16): Vs. Malaysia asia rep 2nd place, XX
Match 1: I summon bora ended my turn, during his turn he mind controls me and summon blizzard to synchro arms wing at directed attack me, my turn, my hand now has, blizzard, sirocco, dark arm, kalut, brain control and trunade, so i summon blizzard, took back bora, synchro brionac, set my trunade, discard sirocco for trunade and brain control his arms wing, then finally special summon my dark armed, atk with brionac he passed, attack with dark armed he special summon GHIBLI THE HOT WINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and after some turn i got killed instead........
Match 2: We crossed swords with each other till im left with 2300 and he's left with around 3000+ i have brain control in hand, i summon kalut, search for breeze, special summon breeze and declared attack with breeze, he special summons GHIBLI THE HOT WINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD again, then i calculated that the chances of him drawing 3 blizzard/3 sirrocco is high but i still won't die, thus i did not brain control him to synchro and just synchro arms wing with my kalut and breeze, next turn he topped drew brain control, what can i do? LOL...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This decklist will not be posted until my national qualifiers is over ba cos i still testing on some cute cards to replace starlight road and stuffs, I think this would be creative enuff for my readers, so stay tuned..... AND BY THE WAY, I got an asia DDB from pack when they give out as door gift...... Ominous aura..... haiz... After the whole tourney, all i saw is LUCK + infinite.... LOLz...

So... Conclusion yah im in top 16 although i dun admit this thing LOLzzz... haiz, 1 more win to have prize but i failed =(... Failed not becos of skills but becos of luck... Although I'm not skillful oso haha.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment