OMG!!! I'm really a fortuner teller? Nth to post Topic! Current Root is the CAT!!!

As legend says, if a fortune teller tells its own fortune, he will have bad lucks or smth... for mine is i tell my own fortuner its not accurate... lol... altho its an old topic since its a week ago or smth?
Since its nearing Year END!!! I WILL POST SOMETHING TO END THIS YEAR... Although its early! lol
There are a few points:
1.I said lightsworn wont represent sg... lol... i nearly forgot...
2.Hmmm... Sept Banlist is almost as if i am actually one of the banlist decision makers :S maybe some of you may predicted DDB will get ban, Summoner Monk Restrict to 1, etc etc... But wats more impt? I got post at my blog my predictions... So there's more proof... muahaha!!!

Actually its some logic Thinking...
1. There are ppl who say cat will restrict and monk wont... y not? summoner monk is already a strong individual so its stupid to leave only cat restricted... So.... Now the present as u can see... if there are 2 summoner monk in a current MGS CAT DECK!!! ITS F***ing DEVASTATING!!! Although i didn't predicted ceb to appear on earth... lol...
2. "DDB ban... Y?!!! Restrict to 1 is better" this kind of thing i hear even recently also... and i also wished that... But its impossible... I told lot of my frens that it will get ban... but not much believes me... so see the results now... muahahaa! If i bet with ppl i sure won lotsa money during that time! U see... I take cat as example again... can u imagine... DDB + ANCIENT HOLY WYVERN OTK?!!! 2600 + 2100 + 2600... zzz... Itai!!! + DDB's "erection" effect! ITS OVER 9000!!! Actually its only 8700 lol...

hmm... How did i figure out i had fortune telling abilities?
Ever Since march banlist when i start my predictions? I said sorceror might be out... and it came out... And there're ppl who really went and bought sorceror/even dig out their sorceror in advance after reading my blog... Believe me i really met these kind of ppl... Thanks i'm so touch...
T.T
Actually this is also logic thinking: Eliminate those REALLY JAILED FOR LIFETIME DE CARDS, then see what's left and compare each other's usefulness... I think Magician of Faith's probation period is over, good performance due to her usefulness and i think she will be found "NOT GUILTY" and come out my march... That's all by the master of fortune... soon i will make tables nearby the roadside and start fortune telling for YGO players! lol...

P.S... By reading some of my old posts... i found out tat i had mentioned some joke cards tat return back to life during some metas b4... Eg... REDEMPTION OF LIGHT at Feb 09 post... a dedicated angel deck...

0 comments:

Post a Comment