Asia Tourney Results



As i said i have no confidence, so i just scrubbed... thx anthony aka dqplant who shake hand with me and then i shaked hand with colin and we 3 die together LOL...

Deck Used: Twillight

Game 1: Vs. Yong Siang(New Asia Champion/Vayu BF) XX
round 1: GG... My judgment bomb and bomb till i left 3 cards... i sorceror out my judgment and synchro colossal... he set morphing jar when i have no cards left in deck and die immediately... SELF TOUCHING SPOTTED TOO!!! HE DREW GARDNA,then NEXT TURN BURIAL FOR DD AND THE GARDNA AND THE MORPHING TO KILL ME!!!!

Round 2: I have dark imprisoning mirror on field and he trunade me and otk me...

Game 2: Vs. ??? Lightsworn OO
I forgot who he is and how i won LOL

Game 3: Vs. Sebastian OXO
Forgot How i won due to sleepiness ~~

Game 4: Vs. Axe Head XX
round 1: Made some mistakes and die
round 2: STUPID LOGIC-LESS BOOK OF MOON RULING MAKES MY WHOLE FIELD DIE!!!

By the way how hard i try today still cant go in de... Poor Bryan and Mark, both get all wins but cant go in... Stupid tourney...

0 comments:

Post a Comment