Nationals 2010 tourney report

Deck used: Clover BF

Match 1:Vs.???, BF - OO
I had quite a good hand and killed him within 9 mins... my wristband was no.2 thus im the 2nd fastest to win...

Match 2: Vs. Baha, Infernity -OXX
Sian my side deck only 1 card came and thus i lost...

Match 3: Vs. Jeff, BF - XX
No mood to play with him... my hand and his hand is heaven and hell...

Match 4: Vs. ???, Deformer - OO
Match 5: Vs. Aaron, BF - OO
we decided whoever win gets 2-0
Match 6: Vs. ???, Lightsworn - OO

Conclusion: And so I'm at the 14th place in the result... Still got ppl woke me up in my sleep tell me i went in... Then in the end, nv get in zzzzzzzzzz... Sadly, if baha and jeff qualified... I got ultimate high chance to go in... given that I 2-0 for the last 3 rounds... Nt satisfied with my results... Felt that I owe the person who taught me bf alot.. haiz...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clover BF - The one which helps me win 2 trishula and some more stuffs...
Decklist(41)
Monsters(19)
Dark Armed Dragon x1
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn x3
Blackwing - Shura the Azure Flame x3
Blackwing - Bora the Spear x3
Blackwing - Kalut the Moonshadow x3
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind x1
Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North x3
Blackwing - Breeze the Zephyr x1
Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor x1

Magics(10)
Black Whirlwind x2
Book Of Moon x2
Heavy Storm x1
Giant Trunade x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Allure of Darkness x1
Brain Control x1
Mind Control x1

Traps(12)
Icarus Attack x3
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Dark Illusion x1
Dust Tornado x1
Solemn Judgment x1
Call of the Haunted x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Mirror Force x1
Trap Dustshoot x1

Yeah it looked like a normal bf... I think I leaked out too much luck during frog porridge session, thus i got not much luck today :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment