Tourney Report 24/01/10

Today i felt abit sick... zzz... my throat very itchy and i have been coughing like mad for the past 2 days... no much mood to join tourney... then went to yishun meet sam and yi jie... haha... actually reach mrt station wanted to tell them i going home but still went there... Reach there... wah... all stars... zzz... tell myself, "NVM JUST JOIN!!!" and here's the result:

Game 1: Vs.??? - Twillight/classic BF + Light beatstick build - XOX
Match 1: Trap Dustshoot me then D.D Warrior lady keep whacking me... then brain control me and i am forced to icarus destroy my own stuffs and chain starlight road! then stardust come out tio honest attack throw 2 more honest~ Sayonara~~~
Match 2: I noe the deck weakness and i keep aiming the weakness and thus won! Secret =D
Match 3: zzz... I set 2-3 cards and a image of heavy storm flashes(this is real!)... then i get stormed... few turns later, I am forced to synchro goyo and then i saw that my opponent SMILED! GG... His turn he brain control me and ss Sorceror... i left 4600 during that time...

Game 2: Vs.??? - Zombie Synchro XOX
Match 1: Turn 2 he summon zombie master and priority throw carrier, i oppression then press my calculator -800 then he solemn and we stored a few turns... finally he brain control me and i died... NOTICE THAT I NV SAY I HALF HIS LP FOR SOLEMNS... ZZZ
Match 2: Ram and Ram oppress and Ram and oppress, BF's specialty
Match 3: He synchro + dark arm and left 1 hand. Suddenly Burial for Another Dimension Flashes and He really flip burial... Dunno y, ppl say before they die they will have flashback... now i really experience.

Game 3: Vs.??? - GB OO
All of the above deck only the first one i nv play b4, i noe how to win, but opponent luck is another factor...

Game 4: Vs. Yong Siang OO
He let me go up.

Top 8: Vs. Alex
Give up... zzz if i continue, i also eitherway, vs Sam... Both are angry childrens... lol...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall, I think this deck can say is good... But,I do not have any feelings or interest in this deck so i think this deck doesnt suits me, in search of a new deck!
Here's the decklist for today's tourney:

Decklist(41)
Monsters(18)
Dark Armed Dragon x1
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn x3
Blackwing - Shura the Azure Flame x3
Blackwing - Bora the Spear x3
Blackwing - Kalut the Moonshadow x3
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind x1
Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North x2
Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor x1
Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield x1

Magics(11)
Black Whirlwind x3
Allure of Darkness x2
Book of Moon x 3
Heavy Storm x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Brain Control x1

Traps(12)
Icarus Attack x3
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Starlight Road x1
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Solemn Judgment x1

0 comments:

Post a Comment