Tourney Report 16/01/10

Deck Used: Big Lotus aka Yanagi Zombie...
Match 1: Vs. Yi Jie XOX Lightsworn
Game 1:Swarm me and died...
Game 2: Caius then vanity then caius and then caius again to win!
Game 3: KONAMI shld ban Judgment! As its not a lightsworn and shld not be in a lightsworn deck!

Match 2: Vs. Baha XOO Hero Beat
Game 1: I dunno y i was locked up by Absolute Zero and cant otk... Dieded
Game 2: Forgot how i won... Lol...
Game 3: I got 6 darks in my grave and they all say cannot win as i have dark arm in hand... then i noticed... cos inside got zombie master, goblin and carrier... so i mezuki out take zombie master discard mezuki take goblin zombie, then mezuki out carrier... 3 DARK!!! Another card that shld go in! Although he helped me win alot of times... lol...

Match 3: Vs. Max(AGAIN!) OXX Whirlwind BF
Game 1: 3 Burial fucks the world!
Game 2: die...
Game 3: Controlled well then he got dark arm! then he tell me even if i make him 4 or 2 dark oso no use... he got blizzard!... zzz...

Conclusion: OOG!!!! Altho i dun bear to leave dark arm! but to balance just ban those 2 lol... Big Stick and beat sticks shld be removed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment