10/10 tourney report

wahahaha... after using 2 weeks of fun deck this is the first time i played seriously... but i almost forgot how to play zombies... lols...

Deck Used: Undead Damudo
Game 1: Vs. Jeff Undead Damudo OXX
Match 1: I did the doom kaiser loop and won...
Match 2: Mistake... Forgot to jump tragodeia... But he got raigeki break so no diff...
Match 3: Mistake again and die...

Game 2: Vs.??? Meta Beat OO
Match 1: I started first and i set goblin zombie + torrential. He summon fossil dyna pachycephalos and i chained torrential, search Plaguespreader Zombie. He ends his turn. My turn, I draw, Book of life goblin zombie and remove his fossil dyna from game, summon plaguespreader and synchro Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, Search mezuki. Set foolish burial, bounce burial and use foolish burial to discard another mezuki, then both mezukis out to special summon both goblin zombie and plaguespreader and synchro goyo. Attack him 5100 damage and end my turn. His turn, he brain control my brionac, bounce goyo attack me for 2300 damage and then bounce off brionac, set a monster and end his turn. My turn, i special summon plaguespreader by using its effect and tribute it for Caius, the Shadow Monarch, Remove it face down fossil dyna and attack him for the game.

Match 2: I drew royal decree, dust tornado, burial for another dimension, mezuki, Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter and Torrential Tribute. He goes first, he summon Thunder King Rai-Oh and a trap/magic and end his turn. I set ryko, dust and decree and end my turn. He summoned Neospacial Grand Mole and bounce me back to hand. And Rai-Oh attack me for 1900 damage. The next turn i drew dark armed dragon, set ryko and torrential and end my turn(this is a mistake!!! should have set the mezuki). he summoned mole during his turn and i chain torrential to it... destroys my ryko and his two monsters. He set another card and ends his turn. During his end phase, i opened Royal Decree and he pass. My turn, I drew zombie master, summon zombie master and attack him. He draw, and pass. My turn, I drew Heavy storm. I attack him and pass my turn. His turn, he draw and summoned Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer attack my zombie master and die together. The next turn, i summon mezuki and attack for 3 turns, he set a monster on the fourth turn and ended his turn. Then i drew Caius, the Shadow Monarch, tribute mezuki, summon it, remove the face down monster from the game and attack him for the game!

Game 3: Vs. Akira Twillight Beat XOO
Match 1: I left 4200 and i had goyo on the field, he brain control me and summon rai-oh and attack me ftw...
Match 2: I did dark armed, brionac, stardust etc on the field and otk him
Match 3: I made dark armed, Magical Android and Goyo to attack him for 8000 damage.

Top 5: Vs. Kevin Undead Damudo XOX
Match 1: I had Colossal Fighter and Mezuki on the field, i was afraid of mirror force so i tribute caius to remove stuffs and i get torrential-ed and he otk me next turn
Match 2: I stall(learn from Jeff lols..) and then finally drew heavy storm, storm him to doom kaiser loop + dark arm and won him.
Match 3: GOD HAND BUT LOSE TO 1 BURIAL FOR ANOTHER DIMENSION... ZZZ I CANT JUMP DARK ARMED DUE TO 4 DARKS AND HE OTKED ME NEXT TURN.

Top 4: Vs. Bryan,Organiser Burn Deck OO
Match 1: I stalled for awhile and did brionac, dark armed and zombie master field, he used needle ceiling on me and my field cleared, the next turn i summon mezuki, activate plaguespreader effect and he raigeki break my mezuki, i mezuki remove take back zombie master synchro goyo and steal his stealth bird. He set 2 cards and ended his turn. I goyo attack for the win and he lose. Another torrential tribute set...

Match 2: I make the field till i have dark arm, brionac, ha des and 2 ryko attack him for 2 turns and won...

0 comments:

Post a Comment