Report on worlds: One step forward~~ zZz

Haiz... Asia top 16... Now just up one rank... Top 8 nia... When can I reach there...

Deck Used: Kinkyuu ANB(ArcaNite Beat)

Round One : Vs. Dragon Structure Deck kid... OO
Nth much to say for these... Just that I almost died from Felgrand Dragon + Mausoleum of Emperor... LOL

Round Two : Vs. Trap BF, Bryan OO
Game 1: I had an average hand... No winds to support my OTK... so i had to do slowly and won.
Game 2: I drew Trap Dustshoot, Torrential, CCV, Seven Tools of the Bandit, Mind Control and X-Saber... I mind control his bora and summoned my x-saber... he doesnt want to solemn me... Then later synchro-ed Ancient Fairy Dragon for defence... I dustshoot him saw dark arm, qalat, mind control and bora... shuffled dark arm due to him having already 1 dark in it... and he was forced to attack me with bora throwing qalat... i took 100 damage from it only... lol... then i drew cat, summon he solemned me, i countered with seven tools and control the game after that... lol

Round Three : Vs. Trap BF, Banana/Louis XX
Game 1: He got quite a crazy luck... lol... dunno why, but the moment i saw him, i felt i will lose... Dice roll also lose... haha... He set 4 cards and shura black whirlwind... Died a few moments later...
Game 2: I got monster hand... gg... but it was quite a good hand IMO, Ryko,Guard,Sorceror,2 Summoner monk and 1 avarice... If there was a support wind i might have cleared some traps... I set guard face down and he starting hand got 2 black whirldwind and 1 shura... 3 turns later all the gale and qalat all searched out... LOL... and i died...

Round Four : Vs. GB, Hong Li XOO
Damn i dun wan meet him... Quite a staller... seen him time out for quite alot of times... lol...
Game 1: I got controlled... GG...
Game 2: He set 3 cards, my brionac attacked and nothing happens... Then the next turn he set oneM/T face down and my turn i bounced that back and attacked... nth happens again... meaning the 3 cards are fake.. in the end he died by my brionac "juggling".
Game 3: Well, time out, i used android to gain life... and won...

Round Five : Vs. BF, Fiery Tan/Xiao Mei XOO
Game 1: Got rammed and died...
Game 2: She mind crushed me and failed so i showed her summon priest and magics + Dark armed she conceded...
Game 3: She mind crushed me again and failed... i used trap dustshoot and saw her hand full of magic cards, including 1 smashing ground... I drew body as a shield and synchro Dark Strike Fighter and controlled her...

Top 16 : Vs. Ancient Forest GB, Yi Jie XOO
Again?! Ya... We met again... lol.... Abit Coincidence.... That day almost all the people i knew met ppl they know on the tourney... wow... Mantis system keep records of ppl relationships? Jkjk...

Lazy to type:
Here's vid featuring our match...







Top 8 : Vs Trap BF Max XX
BAD HAND... SEA KOALA LIKES ME SO MUCH THAT 1/40 cards i drew it for two rounds... Plus his fren MR X SABER... ZZZ...

Conclusion: I still prefer akb(You think i will say join bf isn't it? LOL) And thanks amos for posting the vids... XD... SEVEN TOOLS ROCKS TOO.... 1k for 4k... WEE~~~ XD...

0 comments:

Post a Comment