Report On Dkt Tourney

Wow... Today was a tough day fighting my way up to top... haha...

Vs Desmond
Game 1: wow long time nv fought a proper trap gbeast... Terrible matchup... First match already doing warm-up... He solemned my cards and was left with 3200... and then i cold wave, flip spy, search spy and then flip guard bounce his monster and win the match.

Game 2: He controlled me... with Dimension fissure, wanghu and prohibition... gg...

Game 3: third round i mind control his monster and then rescue cat and make 1 dark dive and 2 x saber in play and ram him straight.

Vs Ye Siang
Game 1: Bf deck. I did some stupid mistakes and cause me lose the game.

Game 2: Otk with summoner monk and monk and rescue cats...

Game 3: Dangerous match... almost lose... Luckily i jumped Dark armed and he nv crow me and destroy his whole field...

Vs Yi Jie
Game 1: Otk him...

Game 2: We two used up our things and he forgot to brain control me and i won haha... i used giant orc whack and whack ftw...

Vs Wen Long( Finals )
Game 1: Dark armed, goyo and x saber and d.d crazy beast ram me. Don't say he's stupid or wat.. cos he nv play promo thus he cant synchro palkion... He's really strong and lucky...

Game 2: I forgot how i won this match... most probably otked him... cos my match with him is so intense.

Game 3: Tough match... i wanted to otk him... I used cold wave but he used scapegoat... so disturbing!!! and i crush card him and saw sangan!!! wtf... Then i synchro red dragon archfiend and hit his field. he search rescue cat and then i discard his rescue cat with x saber and then synchro arcanite to destroy his set magic/trap. I won becos of the handy. And somemore few turns after that i drew dark arm and rai oh(helped me trick out his bottomless trap hole) and then i drew mind control and control his monster and dark armed direct for the win.

Yeah... I am the first to go in the DKT again... haha... Hope i won't scrub so easily ba... T.T Ganbatte!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment