Khatib Tourney @ 25/04/09

Long time nv post ygo stuffs, so post something trivial... Its kinda strange I lost to some random deck... Omg... Throw face... can kill myself liao... Haha...

Game 1: Isis XOX
Round 1: First hand: Spy,Sangan,DDV x2, POA, Cold Wave... Long time dont have such bad hands... Actually its a good hand... But she tribute summon Caius,The Shadow Monarch and randomly removed my sangan from play and then flipped morphing jar causing my hand go from bad to worse... Well... Bad luck for me...

Round 2: I did the spy and cat "combo meal" and then reborn my cat again... Otk-ed

Round 3: A "cannot say good cannot say bad" hand. I was deck burnt to death not get killed. Necroface and needle worm x3 and morphing jar... Inevitable... No more cute cats in my deck already T.T In the end i am able to jump gorz and hit that morphing jar which caused me to die...

Game 2: Paul(?) OO
Round 1: I start first and set my sea koala... his turn he was thinking of otking me but fail... Sirroco, Gale and Bora... Focus Bora and thramped my koala... Then he synchro stardust and end turn... My turn, i mind control his bora and he chained book of moon to it. Then i told him i still can control it and he already used it... no choice... I flipped up his bora and summon x saber and synchro Dark Strike Fighter and brain control his Stardust Dragon Attack him and after that shoot him for 8100 damage.

Round 2: I defend and defend with spies and he tramp and tramp with sirocco and bora making me left 1000... He left 2700 also... Then i see my graveyard got only 4 monsters and i got avarice with me... i suicide and then avarice it. and then drew Heavy storm and X-saber Airbellum and I heavy storm him... He got 2 set cards and activated one of them which is solemn judgment. His lifepoint goes down to 1350. Then i mind control his bora again and then summon X-saber Airbellum... Nothing Happens... Synchro Dark Strike Fighter and uses its priority to tribute itself and he chained book of moon which is already too late. As tribute monster is a cost and my dark strike already went to grave.

Game 3: Yi Jie OXO
Round 1: LOL... This is funny... I kept doing synchro arcanite magician and then avarice for quite a few times and i forgot how i won... haha... Most probably is the summon priest x2 and x-saber x2 combo...

Round 2: My hand was bad and i was thinking whether to let him go up instead... cos i need to get my bursary... 400 bucks!!! XD and then i was rammed by judgement and big stuffs...

Round 3: I start first and set both giant orc and DDV face down. He set ryko and ended his turn without setting anything. Back to my turn i used DDV and destroyed his ryko and Lumina in hand i think... No gorz no gardna... Suerte(lucky in spanish... Lol... bleach keep appearing this word so i try to use it also... ) !!! Then i just show him two magic and one summon priest and dark armed dragon. He scooped.

But in the end i let him go up cos i need to go get my bursary award... haha... cannot fight with money... Okay... End Of Report~~ haha... Btw today top 12 or 16? got alot of akbs~ a few bfs~ one morphtronic and lightsworn and also a viper deck. Next up is my decklist that i played for quite a few weeks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment